Saturday 9 March 2013

Day at Snazzys

Hi to you all. This was my birthday present from Mandy. A crafting day at Snazzys. This is what I made and I had a fab day. This is a 12x12 canvas that I painted with acrylic paints and spray inks. Used artist sparkle to give some dimension through a stencil. The paper I used was the new collection of Prima(engraver collection) added a few embellishments to finish off. Hope you like this and leave me comment. This is a fabulous shop in Swindon and Val and Don were the perfect people to be around and craft. Val is full of inspiration and ideas and the samples were amazing. Check out the website and pay a visit to this fab fab shop. Www.snazzysstampingandscrapbooking.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrew. No wonder you enjoyed your day. Fabulous pages. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Andrew ! Your canvas is fantastic ! You are so talented ! Give my love to Mandy ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully understated and elegant. Looks fab. I have put a piccie on the shop blog today with a link so everyone can see your thumbnails of all the lovely details too. Hope to see you and Mandy again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great day Andy and the outcome was your fab canvas. I love the distressed background and texture. Gorgeous embellishments too....are they papers?

    Hope you received your stamps and were happy with the make I sent.

    If you have not received them please let me know as I did send them recorded.

    Annie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came to you via Annies blog. What a great canvas! I love the background and the colours. You obviously enjoyed yourself. (I'm your latest follower).
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky thing, you did a grand job, looks fab.
    Tis my first time visiting as I hopped over after seeing your comment on the snazzy blog, always nice to find more guys enjoying crafting.
    Hugz Minxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is great, glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete